It’s good news that Covid seems to be less harmful now, and that most people only suffer from mild cold-like symptoms if they get infected. We would ask you to continue to use your common sense, and have set out some guidelines below:
- Please DO NOT attend rehearsals if you feel unwell and think you have Covid, have tested positive for Covid, and/or are suffering with cold-like symptoms.
- Please sign in each week.
- Wearing of masks will now be a personal choice.
- We would advise taking a lateral flow test, if you can, before coming to choir
- We will set out the chairs with similar spacing as last term
- We will continue to ventilate the church
- If you test positive for Covid and have attended a session during the last 5 days, do please let us know.